AVAILABLE POSITIONS DE&I Intern – Summer 2023
Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world each day. We are headquartered in San Francisco and have additional offices in the U.S., Canada, U.K and India. Since our founding in 2007, our mission has been to connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. To date, more than one billion people have played our games across the Web and mobile, including FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Hit it Rich! Slots and CSR.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, the DEI Intern will work with the DEI team and business partners to provide project support, lead assigned projects with leadership oversight, support employee resource groups (ERGs), and drive positive change for Zynga.
- Partner with the Learning & Development (L&D) Global Project Team to develop Zynga’s new LM
- Research DEI culture and employee engagement trends, best practices, and external benchmarks and prepare recommendations based on findings
- Assist with DEI communications, including content creation for internal communications, presentations, and reporting
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to deliver on DEI projects
- Provide administrative and operations support for the ERGs, including support of ERG leaders, coordination of events and initiatives
Other Job Duties
- Partner with Internal Communications to create internal messaging and brand awareness to encourage DEI engagement across Zynga
- Partner on special projects for the company as directed by Sr. Manager of DEI
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program is preferred but not required
- Canva Experience
- Passion for creating impact and lasting change in support of diversity, equity and inclusion goals
- Web design experience is a plus but not required.
- Good time-management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills are exhibited at all levels within an organization.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $25 and $35 per hour.
However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Internships & New Graduate Programs
Careers location: Austin, TX, Chicago, IL, Remote, US
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: P212226
Select Your Country of Residence