AVAILABLE POSITIONS Data Scientist, Marketing Analytics
- The data scientist will be working closely with Zynga’s marketing and publishing functions on a wide array of topics including user acquisition optimization, player lifecycle management, and ad monetization.
- Zynga’s data team includes data scientists, analysts and product managers working closely with engineering and business stakeholders. Recent examples of data science projects include model generation platform using feature engineering, procedural content generation, and linear programming based optimization.
- This role will focus on building automated data driven workflows and predictive modeling for marketing and publishing functions.
- Identify opportunities that would help increase marketing and publishing business value
- Apply predictive modeling to a variety of ad-hoc optimization tasks
- Build algorithm-driven automated workflows for performance optimization
- Work closely with marketing to design, deploy, and evaluate ML models and optimization algorithms
- Design and evaluate innovative approaches for advancing data science at Zynga
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA in Computer Science, Math, or other quantitative field; Masters or PhD strongly preferred
- 2+ years of work experience in data science or analytics roles
- Knowledge of predictive modeling algorithms and frameworks
- Experience building automated workflows (Python or R)
- Fluent in SQL
- Familiarity with A/B testing and experimental design
- Experience working with large datasets in a cloud environment
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Data, Analytics & User Research
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time