AVAILABLE POSITIONS Lead Data Scientist IV, Central Analytics
As a data scientist you will be working closely with Zynga’s central analytics functions on a wide array of topics including (but definitely not limited to):
- Automated ML platforms (e.g. propensity modeling and segmentation)
- End-to-end marketing optimization and automation
- Real-time in-app content personalization
- AI driven CRM solutions
- Real-time bidding optimization
Zynga’s experienced central data team includes data scientists, analysts and product managers working closely with engineering and business stakeholders.
This role will focus on building automated data-driven workflows and predictive modeling across all of Zynga’s business functions.
- Lead, define and develop creative and new business opportunities and products while communicating findings and results with leadership and product teams
- Build production-grade systems for deploying predictive models and other ML solutions
- Build algorithm-driven automated workflows for performance optimization
- Work closely with product management and engineers to design, deploy, and evaluate ML models and optimization algorithms
- Design and evaluate innovative approaches for advancing data science at Zynga
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA in Computer Science, Math, or other quantitative field; Masters or PhD preferred
- 5+ years of work experience in data science or analytics roles
- Knowledge of predictive modeling algorithms and frameworks
- Knowledge of machine learning trade-offs and model evaluation
- Experience building automated workflows (e.g. Python)
- Demonstrated experience with scalable compute technologies (e.g. PySpark)
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (e.g. Docker)
- Experience working with large datasets in a cloud environment
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Data, Analytics & User Research
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time