AVAILABLE POSITIONS Data Analytics Manager
Interested in being part of a team that impact millions of people? If you’re energized by our vision to make the world a better place and you empathize with our players, then read on!
We’re hiring exceptional people to help and grow our game titles— and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced world with some of the smartest minds in the industry.
What you need?
- BA/MSc in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative field
- Proven track record in data science or analytics lead roles, preferably within gaming, mobile, technology or digital industries with over 5 years of experience
- Advanced SQL skills and experience with different programming languages
- Experience in working with large datasets
- Able to demonstrate ability to be a partner, identify winning opportunities and determine complex resolutions cross functionally where needed (e.g. Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts, Business and Marketing functions at all levels).
- Experience in visualizing data with BI tools like Tableau, Looker… etc
- Must be able to work well in extremely fast-paced environment with high volume projects and quick turn-around
What you’ll be doing?
- Work with large amounts of data to find opportunities to improve the experience that Zynga provides to its players
- Define analytics and data science roadmap, balancing actionable insights to substantially improve core game metrics
- Drive and empower game studio to make quantitatively informed, evidence based decisions
Who we are?
We are a game studio;
- In Zynga family located in Istanbul
- Responsible for biggest board and card games in Turkey and USA
- Believe in team spirit/collaboration
- Having passionate, ambitious and eager to learn/experience mates
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers Category: Data, Analytics & User Research
Careers location: İstanbul, Turkey
Careers Type: Full-Time