AVAILABLE POSITIONS HRIS Analyst
Zynga is seeking an enthusiastic Analyst to join the HRIS and Systems team. This person will support the Sr. Manager of People analytics with business insights, employee trends, forecast cycles, and data base management.
The successful candidate will enjoy combining analytic skills with business acumen to provide our HR team with meaningful insights that will drive our continued success. The candidate should also enjoy working with people and undertaking rigorous analyses.
- Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights. Provide analytical and data-driven decision-making support for key projects.
- Provide weekly reporting and performance monitoring to game studios using data drawn from diverse sources
- Manage and maintain HR’s MySQL databases
- Assist with workforce planning process, including data consolidation, monthly reporting, quarterly reviews and alignment with key partners
- Ability to contribute to any other additional projects, as required.
- Workday HRIS reporting support
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex data from varying sources
- 2+ years of experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company
- Strong hands-on experience with Excel, mySQL, data warehousing, data modeling, dash boarding and reporting, involving very large datasets and multiple data sources, with ability to interpret data and produce meaningful insights
- Preferred experience with Workday reporting
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- B.S. or B.A. in Math, Statistics, Comp Sci, Engineering, or other technical field required
- Game/Entertainment/technology industry experience a plus
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Data, Analytics & User Research
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time