AVAILABLE POSITIONS Data Analyst – Marketing Analytics
Zynga’s Marketing Analytics team is expanding! Again! Our ragtag group of misfits is looking for another data analyst to ride the tsunami-sized waves being made in the marketing space right now. We treat analytics like an art: skill is a requisite, but the real impact lies in passion and creativity. If you agree, then keep reading!
“Organic” is more than just a word on a sticker that makes food cost twice as much. It’s an entire growth channel for our games! Helping people find our brands and connect with their soon-to-be favorite game is an area ripe for improved measurement and optimization. This role will be one of the key contributors to this mission. Reports, analyses, code reds – anything that brings clarity through rigorous data distillation is fair game.
- Dig deep into your statistical knowledge: we want to find novel and effective ways to unlock new marketing measurement methodologies.
- Learn and evolve: we value what we’re learning as much as what we know.
- Think and build at scale: our portfolio produces A LOT of data. We value creativity and innovation over brute force in designing pipelines that effectively move and transform it.
- Put the team first: there’s no “I” in “team”, teamwork makes the dream work, etc. We are a tight-knit team and succeed by growing together, not by climbing over each other.
- Advocate for excellence: we build our products to last, so an eye for detail and emphasis on stability is essential.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong background in experimental design and statistical methodologies for analyzing data. You need to think beyond simple A/B testing
- Demonstrated experience designing large-scale data pipelines using technologies such as AWS tools, Databricks, and Airflow
- Ability to develop clear narratives from data using visualization tools such as Tableau
- 1+ years of work experience in data science or analytics roles
- Proficient in SQL and Python
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative field; Masters or PhD strongly preferred
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for all full time employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Work alongside driven individuals towards a common goal
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
**remote work from an alternate location could be considered**
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Data, Analytics & User Research
Careers location: Austin, TX
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
Requisition ID: P210395
Select Your Country of Residence