AVAILABLE POSITIONS Creative Producer – User Acquisition
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition, and long-term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past four years, NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz. This role is a hybrid work style balancing WFH and in office days.
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences. More than that, we seek to bring talented, fun, engaged people together to help develop the next phase in the Analytics and Central UA organisation. We are looking for an experienced Creative Producer to work with our Creative Production teams to manage the development of marketing art assets across our IPs, and to manage multiple projects and build trust with our internal and external partners.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project manage the creation of a regular cadence of User Acquisition ads, with internal creative or external agencies/ vendors
- Manage the Jira ticket process, chair production calls, liaise with artists and Agencies to deliver assets on time in full
- Ensure all assets produced are to the correct specs for all our platform partners and deliver localised assets to our internal teams
- Work with vendors and art teams to manage communication, expectations, and deliverables
- Communicate feedback to teams in a timely manner and handle all change requests and resubmissions
- Work with marketing teams to coordinate campaigns against game roadmaps and 3rd party licensor approval timelines
- Provide outstanding customer service and build positive relationships with Zynga game teams
- Learn and be able to contribute and communicate improvements to the existing working processes
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Project management experience
- Ability to juggle and constantly prioritise multiple projects/requests from numerous internal and/or external partners
- Self-motivated to act quickly when issues arise that need immediate attention
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to find middle ground between groups
- Detail-oriented, with excellent written skills in reports, emails and other communication.
- Strong verbal communication both one-on-one and in larger meetings with internal and external parties
- Top-tier specialists with typical project management-related tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc
- Self-motivated, autonomous, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and the ability to work remotely if needed
- Collaborative by nature, quickly and easily builds relationships, ensures open dialog, engenders trust and partners well within a team to deliver results
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Work experience in video games, real-money gaming or other entertainment industries
- Experience in cross-platform working with console and/or mobile titles
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience of working across multiple time zones/ global office locations
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme, Zynga stock allocation and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care, dental and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: London, UK
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
Requisition Id: P212080
Select Your Country of Residence