AVAILABLE POSITIONS Creative Director – Blockchain Gaming
Zynga is looking for a Creative Director to lead visual direction and creative development process for our Blockchain team. Our mission within Zynga Blockchain Games is player agency and empowerment. Our goal is to create fun and enduring experiences players will enjoy, trust and value. If you want to help shape the future of gaming with a world-class team, we look forward to hearing from you.
As Creative Director, you will conjure worlds, develop stories and ensure what we bring to market is stunning, memorable and brand worthy. You will work closely with every facet of the team including Product Management, Design, Engineering, Production and executive leadership. You will oversee, foster and protect the product vision through your creative lens. Help us bring a high quality games portfolio to life while ensuring needs are met on time and to schedule without sacrificing quality, and are delivered in support of design and technical requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career working for a top company in the mobile sector. Are you ready to be a key contributor to Zynga’s Growth? Come and join us!
- Establish and drive a creative culture that engages world class talent, maximizes team potential, and encourages proactive cross-discipline collaboration to deliver the best possible games
- Build IP and products with a talented and collaborative team by crafting stories, experiences, and worlds that resonate with the most passionate members of the crypto community
- Take an active, hands-on role in developing, maintaining, and refining story, narrative, and worldbuilding
- Conceptualize mockups and draft presentations for game pitches
- Balance direction and hands-on development of creative assets and ensure high-quality execution of all deliverables
- Contribute to studio-level planning for new products
- Identify inconsistencies and opportunities for improvement within the creative process
- Lead inter-department communications as they relate to creative direction, and help to drive delivery of our games
- You have brought world class gaming and/or animated content to life as creative director
- Web3 knowledge, passion and experience
- Expertise in arts/design and HTML5 experiences
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to work across varied creative styles
- Collaborative and open minded, curious and not afraid to push boundaries and explore
- Proven to be flexible, highly motivated and approachable
- Deep understanding of how to connect a game vision with product execution across gameplay, UX, narrative and brand positioning/marketing
- Experience managing multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines with a strong attention to detail
- Familiar with game pipelines and their restrictions
- A passion for creating games and engaging with the crypto community
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and generous bonus plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $150,000 and $200,000 per year.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $140,000 and $210,00 per year.
However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA, Carlsbad, CA, Chicago, IL, Eugene, OR, Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY, Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
Requisition Id: P212086
Select Your Country of Residence