AVAILABLE POSITIONS Creative Conversion Analyst
Zynga is looking for a Creative Conversion Analyst to join our global marketing team to focus on UA creative & ASO performance analysis, monitoring and research, for one or more of the live games in our portfolio: Words with Friends 2, Zynga Poker, CSR2, Game of Thrones Slots Casino, to name just a few!
The individual who fills this role would be responsible for monitoring and understanding creative performance as well as researching and analyzing industry creative trends. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, can work independently, manage multiple projects/initiatives concurrently, as well as engage and collaborate with other teams & team members from across multiple disciplines and functions: Product Marketing Management, Game Development (producers/product managers), User Acquisition, ASO and Creative.
- A rigorous study of game/player data and research to identify opportunities in UA and ASO to help drive marketing decisions.
- Data collection and analysis from multiple sources
- Monitor & measure creative performance to quantify the impact of UA and ASO optimizations and changes.
- Ongoing UA & ASO market research studies: share of voice, channel mix & creative trends
- Work closely with UA and ASO managers in order to understand the impact of testing, changes & optimization on funnel efficiency.
- BS/BA degree in math, statistics, finance, engineering, marketing or a proven track record in a quantitative/problem-solving environment (or the equivalent training and experience)
- 1-3 years of experience in an analyst role
- Understanding of UA and ASO dashboards for different platforms is a plus
- Experience working in metrics-based teams/companies
- Excellent organizational & communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, preferably in mobile gaming
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- SQL and/or Programming Experience a plus, but not necessary
- Must have good judgment and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Solid Understanding of UA & ASO strategy and tactics
- A genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising is a must
- Passion for problem-solving: You must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems—to break them down into manageable bits and solve them
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Data, Analytics & User Research
Careers location: Tel Aviv, Israel