AVAILABLE POSITIONS Creative Conversion Analyst-2
Zynga is looking for a Creative Conversion Analyst to join our global marketing team to focus on UA creative & ASO performance analysis, monitoring and research, for one or more of the live games in our portfolio: Words with Friends 2, Zynga Poker, CSR2, Game of Thrones Slots Casino, to name just a few!
The individual who fills this role would be responsible for monitoring and understanding creative performance as well as researching and analyzing industry creative trends. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, can work independently, manage multiple projects/initiatives concurrently, as well as engage and collaborate with other teams & team members from across multiple disciplines and functions: Product Marketing Management, Game Development (producers/product managers), User Acquisition, ASO and Creative.
- A rigorous study of game/player data and research to identify opportunities in UA and ASO to help drive marketing decisions.
- Data collection and analysis from multiple sources
- Monitor & measure creative performance to quantify the impact of UA and ASO optimizations and changes.
- Ongoing UA & ASO market research studies: share of voice, channel mix & creative trends
- Work closely with UA and ASO managers in order to understand the impact of testing, changes & optimization on funnel efficiency.
- BS/BA degree in math, statistics, finance, engineering, marketing or a proven track record in a quantitative/problem-solving environment (or the equivalent training and experience)
- 1-3 years of experience in an analyst role
- Understanding of UA and ASO dashboards for different platforms is a plus
- Experience working in metrics-based teams/companies
- Excellent organizational & communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, preferably in mobile gaming
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- SQL and/or Programming Experience a plus, but not necessary
- Must have good judgment and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Solid Understanding of UA & ASO strategy and tactics
- A genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising is a must
- Passion for problem-solving: You must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems—to break them down into manageable bits and solve them
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Data, Analytics & User Research
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time