AVAILABLE POSITIONS ASO Manager
The Conversion Team at Zynga is looking for an App Store Optimization Manager who will be responsible for assisting in our ASO efforts for our mobile games. This individual will be working on strategizing and executing ASO related tasks, including but not limited to lead storefront metadata optimization strategies, managing & executing creative testing, storefront assets for releases as well as keeping track of release schedules.
· Identify opportunities and strategize plans to grow our games organically on both App Store and Google Play Store through ASO.
· Track, analyze, and optimize keywords and rankings for our games, as well as our competitors.
· Work with internal and external teams to produce creative content based on ASO strategies.
· Coordinate with internal and external teams to plan and prepare storefront creative assets and copies for A/B testing and implementations into actual stores in multiple languages.
· Keep track of version releases for our games and make sure our ASO updates are accurately implemented into the stores.
· Minimum of 1-3 years of proven ASO experience
· Ability to work with precision in a deadline driven environment
· Experience managing and handling creative assets & metadata copies for Appstore, as well as for A/B testing
· Experience with ASO tools such as SensorTower, AppTweak, AppAnnie, etc.
· Experience with creative testing platforms such as StoreMaven
· Excellent understanding of ASO best practices, as well as knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for growing app installs in multiple geographies
· Must have good judgment and ability to work independently with little to no supervision
· Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must
· Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken
· ASO experience for mobile games – plus
· Internationalization/Localization experience – plus
What we offer you:
· Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
· Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
· Catered lunch daily
· Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
· Open vacation policy for many employees
· Flexible working hours on many teams
· Casual dress every single day
· Work with cool people!
Careers region: North America
Careers location: Chicago, IL
Careers Type: Full-Time