AVAILABLE POSITIONS Conversion Analyst
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Come join us, thrive, take risks and dream big to craft the future of the fastest growing gaming platform – mobile.
We are seeking a Conversion Analyst who will be responsible for analysing creative performance, conversion metrics, and app store data for one or more of our games. Conversion analysts investigate and analyse game updates, changes in the mobile app stores, and strategic changes in our current marketing channels which may include but are not limited to Facebook, Google, or Apple. The Conversion analyst will also be responsible for looking at creative performance and maintaining app store tests. This person is an analytical and business-savvy number cruncher who can independently manage multiple projects as well as engage in creative development and program execution to drive marketing strategy decisions.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Build analytical models from our extensive data set to identify conversion optimization opportunities and help drive marketing decisions
- Collaborate with other marketing and creative teams to understand strategic changes and their impact on an app’s conversion and performance on both iOS and Android platforms
- Solve complex problems with partial, incomplete, and/or disordered data.
- Maintain App Store tests, measure performance, identify opportunities, and make recommendations based on results.
- Daily, weekly, and quarterly reporting
Required Experience & Skills
- Experience in an analyst role, working in metrics based companies
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, preferably in internet-related, financial, or consulting industries
- A proven track record in a quantitative/problem solving environment
- Strong analytical skills and an intermediate or advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Intuitive grasp of data with the ability to compile data, analyse and make recommendations off large datasets
- Good judgment and ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken
- Passion for problem solving: You must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems–to break them down into manageable bits and solve them
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising
Desirable Experience & Skills
- SQL and/or programming experience
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Marketing & Communications
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time