AVAILABLE POSITIONS Content Designer
As a Content Designer, you will drive dream up new characters, flesh out their stories, and envision their worlds, ultimately encouraging the artists and designers who will help produce them and the passionate players who will bring them to life. Ultimately, it’s your passion for writing and love for games that will position you to help players build their own unique narratives through play, and you can’t wait to help them write the next chapter.
- A storyteller;
- A writer;
- A versatile creator;
- An avid player of mobile or Facebook games
- Come up with ideas for new content, plan and write quests relating to content updates and seasonal events;
- Plan and write messaging for content updates and events;
- Write all copy for new features and game improvements;
- Keep up lines of communication between Art & Design & Product Management in regards to the content roadmap and game narrative;
- Work with multidisciplinary team members to best deliver on creative vision
In a nutshell, the Content designer’s responsibilities are to maintain the fiction and voice of the game. To come up with new content, characters, quests and items.
- Passion for social games on the mobile or Facebook.
- Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a strong understanding of visual theory and storytelling.
- Understand how to present a clear narrative concept flow using Visio, Excel, PPT, or other related tools.
- Mastery of the English language is a must.
- Ability to craft a clear and coherent story.
- Ability to display a strong understanding of plot, structure, and character.
- Ability to work positively in a reciprocal environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a diverse environment.
- Organized, able to juggle multiple projects at once.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Game Design & Production
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time