AVAILABLE POSITIONS Consumer Insights Manager
Your focus will be on cultivating and leveraging the “voice of the consumer” across marketing and game design initiatives. Your work will help drive innovations and improvements for both live games and new games in development.
A successful candidate should feel comfortable executing research projects, managing key tracking studies, analyzing and visualizing data and sharing information across the organization.
As your projects will range from quick-turn qualitative interviews to large-scale quantitative studies, the ability to be flexible against a dynamic set of business priorities is essential.
- Support the team in developing and representing the “voice of consumer” through thoughtful data collection, insightful observations and careful analysis
- Assist in translating business needs into cost effective and appropriate research methodologies ranging from cutting-edge techniques to tried-and-true methods
- Execute qualitative and quantitative research projects ranging from facilitating player interviews to fielding surveys with direct supervision
- Manage key tracking studies including fielding, reporting and analysis
- Act as point of contact for a wide variety of syndicated data sources
- Manage research relationships with external vendors and internal partners
Experience & Skills:
- Passion about games and consumers is a must!
- 4+ years of experience in a custom primary research function on the client or vendor side
- Meticulous and detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written skills
- Solid analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly, crisply, and compellingly
- Proven project management skills and willingness to be flexible against a dynamic set of business priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build cooperative, productive relationships with internal clients and vendors
- Experience with business intelligence analysis
- Experience with analytics software tools like SPSS and SQL a plus
- Degree in applied psychology, sociology, economics, engineering, computer science, marketing or equivalent is preferred.
- 10% travel required, including some international travel.
What we offer you:
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life insurance
- Lunch catered daily – stocked snack areas
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga, ZPride, ZParents and more
- Dog Friendly office
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for other
- Gym Benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Marketing & Communications
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time