AVAILABLE POSITIONS Consumer Insights Analyst (Gaming)
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
Zynga Consumer Insights is looking for a consumer research professional to join our team as a Consumer Insights Analyst. Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for helping identify actionable insights across Zynga’s portfolio as well as the overall gaming marketplace.
Your focus will be on cultivating and leveraging the “voice of the consumer” across marketing and game design initiatives. Your work will help drive innovations and improvements for both live games and new games in development.
A successful candidate should feel comfortable executing research projects, analyzing and visualizing data and sharing information across the organization.
As your projects will range from quick-turn qualitative interviews to large-scale quantitative studies, the ability to be flexible against a dynamic set of business priorities is essential.
- Supports the CI Team in developing and representing the “voice of consumer” through thoughtful data collection, insightful observations, and careful analysis.
- Assists in translating business needs into cost-effective and appropriate qualitative or quantitative research methodologies ranging from cutting-edge techniques to tried-and-true methods
- Executes qualitative and quantitative research projects ranging from facilitating player interviews to fielding surveys with direct supervision
- Acts as point of contact for a wide variety of syndicated data sources
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Passion about games and consumers is a must!
- 4+ years of experience in a custom primary research function on the client or vendor side
- Meticulous and detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written skills
- Solid analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly, crisply, and compellingly
- Proven project management skills and willingness to be flexible against a dynamic set of business priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build cooperative, productive relationships with internal clients and vendors
- Experience with business intelligence analysis a plus
- Experience with analytics software tools like SPSS and SQL a plus
- Degree in applied psychology, sociology, economics, engineering, computer science, marketing or equivalent is preferred.
- 10% travel required, including some international travel.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: Remote, US
Requisition ID: P210342
Select Your Country of Residence