AVAILABLE POSITIONS Community Specialist
As a Community Specialist, you’ll assist our senior staff in planning and implementing social media strategies across multiple platform for 3 or more games. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your understanding of social media marketing, while helping to maintain our current pages through creative and relevant content creation. You’ll analyze major data metrics to help inform your management on best practices and innovative ways to reach our communities. We are looking for a creative individual who is eager to learn and develop their career in social media marketing.
- Help execute community strategy work to support all social media channels on several games (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other emerging channels)
- Analyze social media data to offer feedback on what content can ensure maximum engagement. If content is not performing well, provide ideas on how to improve it for the future.
- Assist in administrative tasks that are required to maintain our social media pages.
- Analyze key community engagement metrics, and help in the creation of weekly reports.
- Measure and report impact of social media content and campaigns across all social channels.
- Keep the team and your management informed of customer issues and complaints that you see on our communities.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, standard methodologies and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that the company can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies.
- Brainstorm new way to engage with Zynga’s communities
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or similar
- 1-2 years work experience in social media marketing and online community development or relevant internships
- The ability to take direction well and work collaboratively with others
- Loves the social media space and has excellent knowledge of social media management tools and trends
- Creative, innovative, and resourceful
- Outstanding writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone
- You should be proactive, have strong organizational skills and be a strong multi-tasker.
- You should have the ability to analyze data and report out to management
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: QA & Customer Support
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time