AVAILABLE POSITIONS Community Specialist
As the Community Manager, you will be responsible for the ongoing operational management and development of the social community for Words With Friends 2. You will help develop and implement social media strategies, work with various teams to build our social communities, and establish and maintain the brand’s presence online.
You will understand the holistic and dynamic landscape of social media channels, strategies, emerging platforms, and audiences within those channels that build a roadmap that includes channel strategy, content strategy, and technology platforms and tools.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Work with creative and strategic teams in the creation of original and multifaceted content
- Schedule content and maintain social media calendar
- Monitor social trends and proactively highlight opportunities for growth and engagement
- Partner with the Social Media Manager to build, execute and maintain player messaging, content engagement strategies, and campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Giphy, and YouTube
- Build tracking links using Adjust
- Help to oversee the approval process for all campaigns, initiatives, and assets
- Regular reporting to the wider organization on current community trends, sentiment, and channel performance
- Engage with community, key personalities, advocates, and like-minded brands daily using the Words With Friends 2 voice
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team to ensure consistent and impactful campaign execution
- Provide an engaging copy, image, and video content direction for all social media accounts
- Act on behalf of our players and bring their voice into studio team meetings and discussions
- Work with the Customer Service team to help manage crisis situations quickly and optimally
Required experience & skills
- 1-2 years of experience in a community management or social media coordination role, preferably within the games industry
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Experience with social media management tools such as Sprout Social, Sprinklr, and Social Studio
- Independent creation and successful execution of community-focused marketing campaigns with one or more specific business goals (growth, engagement, retention, reactivation, revenue)
- Experience building brands on social media [Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter (YouTube experience considered an asset, but not mandatory)] with a proven track record
- Experience in moderating community discussions with large active communities, including the creation of style guides, tone, response strategies
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for word games
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Goodlife fitness annual membership
- Open vacation policy
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Bachelor’s Degree Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: Toronto, Canada
Requisition ID: P210343
Select Your Country of Residence