AVAILABLE POSITIONS Co -Development Producer
One Team: Three Epic Games.
NaturalMotion’s Action Strategy Group is a BAFTA-nominated team developing two incredible Star Wars™ games and running live-operations on Dawn of Titans.
We have a tight-knit, sociable culture and a strong team identity whilst maximising all the benefits that come from being part of NaturalMotion and Zynga. The team crafts world-leading, action strategy titles on a foundation of trust and camaraderie.
In 2018, 2019 and 2020 NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
The Action Strategy team believes in ‘Co-Development’ rather than ‘External Development’. This may sound like semantics, but seamless collaboration with and deep integration of our partner teams into ours is vitally important in our quest to make world-leading mid-core games to delight our players.
As the Co-Development Producer you will be the glue that bonds the ASG team to our co-development partners!
- Play a key role in continuous improvement of production, processes, relationships and communication of Co-Development efforts
- Ensure alignment between Action Strategy and Partner Teams, identifying disparities and deviations between the teams and proactively working to resolve them
- You will be responsible for the management and delivery of Co-Development results
- Explore and maintain vendor relationships and on-board new vendors as the need arises
- You will lead multiple initiatives in parallel whilst driving pricing discussions, drafting contracts, managing POs and approving invoices for ongoing projects
- Supervise budget spend and provide budget analysis and forecasting support to the team
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of video game development experience or 4+ years in a similar external development role with a strong understanding of Agile development practices and tools
- Resourcefulness and the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects
- Forward looking, able to anticipate and avoid challenges
- Excellent attention to detail and outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and have strong organizational skills and a positive influence on team efficiency
- Experience working cross-functionally across many groups in the company
- A track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Experience working closely with Unreal developers
- Passionate about video games and familiar with the mid-core mobile market
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: London, United Kingdom