AVAILABLE POSITIONS Cloud engineer ( Developer)
Come join the team at Zynga making an impact across all of the company’s games – Central Technology! We focus on designing, deploying and administering tech that drives the core gameplay experience under the hood. We’re looking for exceptional engineers with a passion for cloud technology and the ability to work with a diverse team. The Cloud Engineer will play a key role in using modern cloud deployment methodologies on AWS (CI/CD, Docker/Kubernetes workflows), working with existing server application code, and prototyping/supporting game teams with the selection of appropriate technologies.
- Work with studio partners to upgrade/manage infrastructure deployments and applications hosted in the cloud
- On-call responsibilities and operational support for production systems
- Prototype and test various tools, managed services, deployment and application frameworks
- Partner with other business units to convert manual business workflows and requirements into application code
- Assist other teams in establishing development and security best practices
- Take a hands-on approach in architecting, writing and reviewing code
- Proactively identify & recommend improvements to address systemic pain points and tech debt
- Follow engineering best practices to ensure code quality, performance and reliability
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of overall experience in the software industry.
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 1+ years of hands-on software development experience
- 1+ year of experience with AWS and GCP or Azure
- Experience with K8s and Docker
- Experience with TerraForm, Git, Chef, CI/CD
- Couchbase experience would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of core network concept
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time