AVAILABLE POSITIONS Audio Designer
Zynga Slots/Match division seeks an Audio Designer to compose music and perform audio design, specification, implementation, editing and review tasks for our growing stable of casual games for mobile and web platforms. You’ll be joining a highly-focused team of game professionals, building audio and soundtrack specifications for a successful Zynga game already in flight, and seeing that audio through to implementation and release in a rapid-cadence environment.
If you are the ideal candidate, you will:
- Be an experienced composer in multiple genres of commercial music, utilizing the latest Digital Audio Workstations and software instrument libraries — (i.e. ProTools, Logic Pro, Reaper, East West Libraries, Kontakt, etc).
- Be familiar with principals of sound design and sound effects creation, from foley recording, use of sound libraries, to sound synthesis & modeling
- Have an understanding of working with game development environments — Unity, Wwise, Fmod audio integration software experience a significant plus — including live-ops and production-release cadences
- Be fluently conversant with using spreadsheets as database-repository/organization/communication/tracking tools — Excel and GoogleDocs sheets a plus
- Be familiar with concepts and tools for Audio Signal Processing and repair: Izotope RX, Melodyne a plus
- Have a working knowledge of Acoustics and 3D localization concepts, reverb, EQ, compression, mastering and noise reduction
- Be a can-do great teammate who understands the value of over-communication.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time