AVAILABLE POSITIONS Associate Yield Intern – Winter 2022
The ad yield intern will be responsible for leading initiatives to grow Zynga's ad revenue through experimentation and analysis. They will help streamline reporting methods and assist in the development of data driven insights and strategies to help accelerate revenue growth for ad monetization channels including existing supply, new supply, and pricing optimizations.
- Lead pricing experimentation, AB tests, and present learnings/analysis to the broader team
- Backup the Data Operations Analyst with daily ad revenue reporting
- Audit revenue stream mapping to ensure accuracy on current and historical reports
- Assist the Sr. Business Analyst with price optimizations to drive ad revenue and increase yield across multiple titles
- Analyze game and network performance to inform strategic recommendations and areas of opportunity
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working towards or obtained a BA or BS in business, marketing, or communications prefered
- Results oriented and proactive personality with eagerness to learn about the Desktop/Mobile Ads space
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical
- Strong analytical and MS Excel skills preferred
- Must be organized and detail oriented with great attention to accuracy
- Must be a driver, highly ambitious and career oriented. Not only wanted to contribute but improve Zynga's business.
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are necessary for cross-team collaboration
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Internships & New Graduate Programs
Careers location: Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition ID: P209980
Select Your Country of Residence