AVAILABLE POSITIONS Associate Producer – Marketing
Game Engagement Marketing is looking for a best-in-class Associate Producer to join our team. We are looking for a talented, motivated and passionate individual to help manage scheduling and oversee our marketing pipeline. Qualified individuals are expected to be proactive, incredibly organized, detail oriented, and have excellent communication skills.
The right candidate for this role has a thirst for knowledge, optimization and drive for success. They will showcase abilities such as problem solving, collaboration, influencing and enabling a team. It is a unique opportunity to contribute to Zynga’s success and be part of a world-class team that spans multiple locations.
- Report to the Senior Producer overseeing the team
- Work with stakeholders to manage the marketing pipeline
- Work with a team comprised of an in house writer, animators, and audio as well as external audio and animation vendors.
- Be the driver, removing blockers and empowering the team to deliver the highest quality product
- Facilitate discussions between studio game teams and partner groups
- Work with the Senior Producer of the team to map out the schedule
- Communicate efficiently and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Share successes, failures and learnings with other teams
- Partner with studio production and understand their needs
- Participate in cross-functional projects as assigned
- Ability to contribute to other operations projects in support of our corporate strategy and vision, as required
- Be a workflow evangelist, constantly looking to improve the team’s processes
- Great project management skills; able to plan organize and prioritize effectively
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience with bringing projects to completion
- An ability to deliver on abbreviated timelines
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing projects in a waterfall/scrum environment
- Strong individual contributor with ability to lead small projects, as required
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they develop
- The ideal candidate also has an eye for marketing and/or a background in art or visual design
- Experience with Adobe CC Suite a plus
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Game Design & Production
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time