AVAILABLE POSITIONS Associate Live Ops Producer – Star Wars
We are BossAlien, part of the NaturalMotion family. Our mission is to bring AAA console visuals and deep compelling gameplay to mobile platforms. For the past four years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are looking for Associate Live Ops Producer to join us at BossAlien, a division of NaturalMotion, in creating Star Wars™: Hunters, a competitive arena combat game for the Nintendo Switch system and mobile devices. Star Wars: Hunters will bring players together to engage in thrilling, team-based, multiplayer battles featuring a diverse array of distinctive new Star Wars characters.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead daily live ops stand-up including action assignment and live ops bugs triaging
- Organise live ops action tracker
- Prepare metadata pushes in coordination with QA
- Prepare emergency client updates under supervision of Release Manager,
- communicate across the studio about critical updates
- Monitor live game status (KPI, technical health, social health, gameplay). Using combination of dashboards, community feedback and internal feedback and update on this as required
- Prepare daily hand-over for the US team
- Update experiments, events and content scheduling as required in Admin Tool and EOS
- Update live ops calendar
Required Skills & Experience
- Prior QA or Production experience, ideally within live ops
- JIRA experience (can add bugs, do assignments, etc…)
- Open-minded and willing to learn
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme, Zynga stock allocation and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care, dental and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at accommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Brighton, UK, London, UK
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition ID: P210502
Select Your Country of Residence