AVAILABLE POSITIONS Associate Game Designer
Zynga is looking for an Associate Game Designer to join the team. You will be working on games that will be played by millions of players every single day.
- Work reciprocally with other designers and cross-functionally with UX, engineering, and product management on the design and implementation of new game features.Build and lead the implementation of fun, engaging in-game events and other game content.
- Build clear and complete game design documentation for game content and features. Assess and apply qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve game design and balance.
- One plus year of experience in mobile game design
- Experience building in-game content designed to appeal to a specific audience
- Deep understanding of basic economy balance and tuning
- Experience writing clear and concise specs, user flows, and feature documentation
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Game Design & Production
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time