AVAILABLE POSITIONS Associate Experience designer
Zynga is looking for a dynamic User Experience Designer to join our hardworking team!
You are responsible for crafting user-centered design solutions that promote ease of use, employ best-in-class game/interaction design, and optimize the user experience universally.
This includes all phases of the design process including conceptual design/development, graphic and interface design, Interaction models, prototypes, user/task flows and art production.
You will work closely with UX Lead to establish and maintain the visual integrity, interaction methods, brand standards, and consistency for the game and collaborate with engineering for execution of design.
- Evaluates designs quickly and crafts creative high quality work. Owns features.
- Possess excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow.
- Develop UI, graphic design, and interaction specifications/guidelines.
- Execution, delivery of UI designs and integration of production assets
- Rapid prototyping, MVP/clickthru prototypes for internal buy-in
- Expert in working with industry standard tools like Adobe Photoshop, Sketch / Figma / Invision Studio / Adobe XD, Principle / Marvel
- Expertise in multi-device/platform design
- Proficiency towards adapting and learning different game development tools (Flash, Unity).
- Competency in building Design Systems and Prototyping frameworks
- Employ user-centered design practices to deliver extraordinary interactive game experiences.
- Ability to make design decisions and take on design problems independently, present and sell design concepts.
- Support design decisions from a practical, UX standard methodologies standpoint.
- Interface, collaborate with key internal client and project partners to ensure the user experience reflects player needs and consistency.
- 2+ years’ experience in UX Design.
- Graphic/Visual design skills required for UI deliverables
- Expertise in initial data gathering, competitive analysis, stakeholder interviews, information architecture, usability evaluation, interaction design for co-creation of the spec and driving product conversations, strategy in new/large features, experiments.
- Expertise in conducting user research
- Should have worked in a team of Experience Designers
- Should be able to supervise, manage, mentor juniors, establish OKRs and follow up.
- Should be able to operate independently with minimal supervision, check-in.
- Expected to evangelise the UX methodologies, evaluate and establish best practices.
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of Unity 3D and motion design is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Real passion for gaming
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, interaction design, or equivalent industry experience in design field.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: P212064
Select Your Country of Residence