AVAILABLE POSITIONS ASO Project Manager
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences. More than that, we seek to bring hardworking, fun, engaged people together to help develop the next phase in our Marketing operation. We are looking for an experienced ASO Producer for the Marketing group to manage multiple projects and build trust with our internal customers and partner teams.
Experience leading marketing projects will be beneficial to this individual. This position will be based in our Zynga Bangalore office. Come join us, thrive, take risks, and dream big to craft the future of the fastest-growing gaming company.
- Work with the partnering teams to develop a holistic plan for support for our App Store Optimization, User Acquisition, and Live Operation’s creative needs.
- Provide outstanding customer service and build positive relationships with Zynga game teams.
- Learn and be able to contribute and communicate improvements to the existing working processes.
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- Top-tier specialists with typical project management-related tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Self-motivated, autonomous, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and the ability to work remotely if needed.
- Collaborative by nature, quickly and easily builds relationships, ensures open dialog, engenders trust and partners well within a team to deliver results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 1+ years of experience in Marketing.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time