AVAILABLE POSITIONS ASO Producer
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences. More than that, we seek to bring hardworking, fun, engaged people together to help develop the next phase in our Marketing operation. We are looking for an experienced ASO Producer for the Marketing group to manage multiple projects and build trust with our internal customers and partner teams.
Experience leading marketing projects will be beneficial to this individual. This position will be based in our Zynga Austin office. Come join us, thrive, take risks, and dream big to craft the future of the fastest-growing gaming company.
- Manage the workflow for creative testing, provide the testing results to management and help to catalog the decisions made from the testing data.
- Build quarterly roadmaps for the multiple games that are being managed within your portfolio.
- Provides regular project status reporting on deliveries, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicates this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders.
- Provide outstanding customer service and build positive relationships with Zynga game teams.
- Learn and be able to contribute and communicate improvements to the existing working processes.
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- Top-tier specialist with typical project management related tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Self-motivated, autonomous, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and the ability to work remotely if needed.
- Collaborative by nature quickly and easily builds relationships, ensures open dialog, engenders trust and partners well within a team to deliver results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 1+ years of experience in Marketing.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time