AVAILABLE POSITIONS ASO Manager
Zynga Israel is looking for an experienced App Store Optimizations Manager to join our ASO team. You will be part of a team that is responsible for growing the organic visibility of Zynga’s Apps globally within the different app stores.
You will be responsible for building & executing the ASO strategy for top-grossing and newly launched games. You will evaluate and identify opportunities where we can increase our conversion rate and improve visibility in the app stores. You will own the entire ASO process from the creative process, to running all tests, to coordinating store changes, and finally reporting on results to stakeholders.
You will be joining a team of talented individuals that are all committed to success and will be reporting to the ASO Director.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify opportunities and strategize plans to grow our games organically on both App Store and Google Play Store through ASO
- Track, analyze, research, and optimize keywords and rankings for our games, as well as conduct competitive analysis
- Own the creative process for optimizing and testing store graphic assets to increase app pages conversion
- Create coherent content and creative briefs based on your research to guide the content and art teams
- Plan & execute tests on all testing platforms on a scheduled basis
- Work closely with the games’ marketing & product teams to communicate the ASO strategy
- Keep track of version releases for our games and make sure our ASO updates are accurately implemented into the stores
- Monitor the games’ KPIs that are influencing organic growth
- Regular reporting to stakeholders
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven ASO experience
- Analytical mind with the ability to spot patterns and trends
- Creative thinker, someone who can communicate and guide designers and copywriters
- Strong background in Excel, statistical knowledge is appreciated
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, is a must
- Ability to work with precision in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent understanding of ASO best practices, as well as knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for growing app installs in multiple geographies
- Must have good judgment and ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken
Desirable Skills & Experience
- ASO experience for mobile games
- Internationalization/Localization experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Requisition ID: P210039
Select Your Country of Residence