AVAILABLE POSITIONS Art Outsourcing Manager
As an Art Outsourcing Manager, you have a passion to work with external studios will be in charge of writing the RFPs, managing the art assets and the relationship between Zynga and the External Studio.
Able to prioritize production tracking and feedback for many assets at once, you’re organized and meticulous. You are easily able to balance scheduling and hold external studios to the guidelines set out for them. You are able to maintain scope within allotted budgets.
Communication is something that comes naturally for you. You’re able to translate complex ideas into actionable feedback. You aggressively seek to strengthen communication channels between internal and external teams. You are able to take the vision of the art director and communicate it externally.
You have an excellent eye for art fundamentals and are able to call out errors, inconsistencies, and provide artistic feedback to external studios.
- Excellent written and visual communication skills – The ExDev manager is in charge of giving feedback notes from the Art Director and other key partners to the External Studio. Feedback is generally given visually with written support.
- Strong Art Fundamentals and an excellent eye for – Drawing, Color Theory, Composition, Lighting, Shape, and Form.
- Strong illustration skills and understanding of Photoshop.
- Writing RFPs for vendors, which consists of not only specs, but extensive references, drawings, mockups, and other resources.
- Team-player – RFPs may contain animatics, storyboards, and technical information from other disciplines, necessitating that the ExDev manager not work in a vacuum.
- Basic understanding of 3D or an ability to learn the pipeline and art requirements.
- 5+ year’s experience is games, Management experience 2-3+ years in a Lead or ExDev Manager position.
- Slots experience is a plus.
- Software Requirements:
- Photoshop skills are a must.
- Must have experience using source control software such as Perforce or SVN.
- 3D (Maya) a plus
- Unity a plus
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Art & User Experience
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time