AVAILABLE POSITIONS Art Outsource Manager – Marketing
As a Marketing Art Outsource Manager, you will work with external vendors to oversee the creation and production of marketing creative assets. This role will maintain ownership of the development process and relationship between Zynga and the external vendors and serve as an enthusiastic and passionate conduit through which great marketing creative is produced on time and to spec.
Able to juggle production tracking for many assets at once, you’re organized and meticulous. You are easily able to handle scheduling and hold external studios to the guidelines set out for them. You are able to maintain scope within allotted budgets.
Communication is something that comes naturally for you. You’re able to translate complex ideas into actionable specs and requirements. You pro-actively seek to strengthen communication channels between internal and external teams. You are able to drive the process of ensuring the correct feedback from the Art Director is delivered in a timely matter.
Excellent written and visual communication skills – The outsource manager is in charge of giving feedback notes from the Art Director and other key stakeholders to the External Studio in a timely manner. Feedback is generally given visually with written support.
- Deep understanding of static and video marketing creative content pipelines and ability to effectively communicate feedback, timelines, and specs back and forth
- Strong Art Fundamentals – Drawing, Color Theory, Composition, Lighting.
- Must possess a strong understanding of Photoshop. Being able to take various elements and unify them into one coherent image is a necessary skill.
- Writing RFPs for vendors, which consists of not only specs, but extensive references, drawings, mockups, and other resources.
- Team-player – RFPs may contain animatics, storyboards, and technical information from other disciplines, necessitating that the outsource manager not work in a vacuum.
- Ability to manage multiple vendors concurrently, including budget and invoicing.
- Basic understanding of 3D or a willingness to learn the pipeline and art requirements.
- 5+ years experience in games, Management experience 2-3+ years in a Lead or ExDev or Outsource Manager position.
Adobe Creative Suite is a must and 3D (Maya) a plus
Please include link to your portfolio!!!!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life insurance
- Lunch catered daily – stocked snack areas
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga, ZPride, ZParents and more
- Dog Friendly offices
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for other
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Gym Benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Art & User Experience
Careers location: Chicago, IL
Careers Type: Full-Time