AVAILABLE POSITIONS Architect, Quality Engineering
- Design, build, and evolve mobile app automation frameworks, integration test frameworks, and internal tools for Zynga games.
- Architect and write code to improve the quality of the automation toolchain.
- Incorporate text recognition, image recognition, and other new technologies to improve capabilities/usability of existing tools and frameworks.
- Standardize reporting of key performance metrics to assess impact/value.
- Work with other disciplines to understand customer requirements and update the team roadmap to reflect priorities.
- Manage a team of Software Engineers in Test and mentor them to effectively use the frameworks in writing test cases for games.
- Collaborate with the game teams on the adoption and support of automation frameworks as part of their development/release pipeline.
- Participate in design/code reviews, measure code coverage, assess overall system quality, and ensure the efficiency of automated test frameworks.
- Follow engineering best practices to ensure code quality, performance and reliability.
Required Skills and Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 8+ years of hands-on software development experience.
- Significant experience with Python, C# or C++ required. Bash/shell scripting a plus.
- Experience using automated test frameworks such as Appium/Selenium required.
- Experience with iOS, Android, Unity or Unreal development a plus.
- Ability to take high level product goals and architect/design appropriate technical solutions.
- Ability to successfully drive adoption/support of shared tools and frameworks across multiple teams.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Chicago, IL