AVAILABLE POSITIONS Architect, Central Technology
Come join the team at Zynga that makes an impact across all of the company’s games – Central Technology! We focus on shared client & server tech that drives the core gameplay experience under the hood. We’re looking for exceptional engineers with a real passion for technology and the ability to work with a team with dynamic strengths. In this role you will play a key role in helping architect & build the next-gen C# framework for our games.
- Build, improve & maintain Zynga’s mobile frameworks for iOS, Android, Unreal and Unity.
- Plan direction and architecture of Zynga’s shared libraries
- Mentor and grow other developers in best practices and engineering skill
- Work with partner teams to ensure we are not just meeting their needs, but delighting them
- Take a hands-on approach in architecting, writing and reviewing code.
- Dedicatedly identify & recommend improvements to address systemic challenges and tech debt.
- Follow engineering best practices to ensure code quality, performance and reliability.
- Collaborate effectively with teammates, contributing to a creative environment of technical excellence.
- Review detailed tech plans from others, aligning with the team and Zynga-wide technical vision.
- Provide production & integration support for shared technology across Zynga games.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 10+ years of hands-on software development experience.
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Significant programming experience in C#.
- Experience using XCode and Visual Studio.
- Experience in object-oriented design of applications/systems.
- Experience with iOS, Android, Unity or Unreal a plus.
- Knowledge of the mobile landscape and emerging technologies a plus.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
**During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Austin, TX, Toronto, Canada
Requisition ID: P209707
Select Your Country of Residence