AVAILABLE POSITIONS Animator
Zynga is looking for an Animator to join their growing team!
Our India studio is committed to developing high quality word games. Come join our team of experts for a fast-paced career in casual Facebook and mobile gaming!
- The Animator will be working with a team of Creative artists and engineers to develop amazing animations and special effects in Unity.
- The Animator’s primary duties are building character animations in 3d software’s (Maya/3ds Max) or Building animations and animating particle systems in Unity, Exporting Animations from any 3d software’s Integrating them in to the game, creating prefabs for Animations in Unity
- The ideal candidate has well-rounded experience in a 3D game pipeline.
- Ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions
- Excellent design skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting and composition
- Preferred Outstanding grasp of Unity 5.6+ animation processes, including Mecanim, particle systems, NGUI.
- Clear understanding of cameras, lighting, and shaders in Unity
- Core Photoshop CC skills such as compositing, and tiling.
- Minimal knowledge of 3D rigging in Maya.
- Strong problem-solving methodology
- 6+ experience 2d/3d animations with minimum 2 years in Unity.
- A passion for games and social networking.
- Please include your portfolio in the application!
- 3D Animation/Unity animation samples are encouraged.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Art & User Experience
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time