AVAILABLE POSITIONS Animator Intern – Summer 2019
You will confidently and respectfully challenge the status quo in order to improve things, while staying aware of the scope and technical limitations of our game engine. Assertive when needed, you voice concerns, generate ideas for improvements, and stay on the cutting edge of animation technology and technique. We want Animators who are highly passionate about creating the best experience for our users.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Passion for creating fun and compelling user experiences.
- Experience with rigging and animating in 2D software (e.g. Spine, Flash, AfterEffects).
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of how animation supports gameplay and narrative with the ability to communicate those links to the team through storyboards.
- Understanding of the technical limitations and optimization that game-engines require
- Ability to simulate camera movement in a 2D space.
- Willingness to work with a team and take direction from the Art Lead and Art Director.
- A demoreel indicating a basic understanding of parallaxing environment animation and subtle character animation.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university, working towards a degree in BA, BS, MS, or MBA degree.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Students: New Grads & Interns
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Array