AVAILABLE POSITIONS Ad Tech Product Manager
Zynga is looking for an Ad Tech Product Manager to join the largest Advertising business in Mobile Games! You will be responsible for directing the development of our ad tech products and platform features – at scale. In this centralized role, you are expected to ensure ad tech reliability and optimize ad delivery across a number of our games like Words with friends & Zynga Poker.
- Monitor core KPIs in real-time to diagnose & triage issues with ad delivery
- Project manage the end-to-end process for implementation and release of ad tech features and improvements
- Drive technical documentation for new features that include sequence diagrams, flow charts, and detailed use cases
- Work with our 3rd party partners to develop new technical solutions to help evolve our ad monetization business
- Help us overcome technical hurdles to bring new, innovative ad products to market at scale
- 2+ years’ experience working as a Product Manager, Engineer or Technical Account manager in Ad Tech
- A consistent track record project managing complex processes involving multiple parties
- A solid technical understanding of advertising technologies and how they work, including Ad Mediation, SSPs/DSPs, RTB, Rewarded Video, and Ad Targeting
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at a very fast pace, and find creative ways to get things done
- Required: BS, quantitative or technical degree (math, economics, engineering, finance)
- Knowledge of the following an advantage: SQL, C, C++, Java, Python
- Degree in Computer Science preferred
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s, RRSP Match
- Extended Health coverage as well as life Insurance
- Goodlife fitness annual membership
- Commuter benefits , daily lunches, snacks & drinks
- Vacation: Open vacation policy
- 26 weeks fully paid pregnancy leave for delivering mothers
- 12 weeks fully paid parental leave for fathers/partners and adoptive parents
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Toronto, Canada
Careers Type: Full-Time