AVAILABLE POSITIONS Ad Sales Account Executive (Programmatic and Brand Partnerships)
Zynga is looking for an entrepreneurial seller to join our industry leading team in New York City. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in selling Direct IO and Private Programmatic Media to leading brands client direct and ad agencies. The ideal candidate already possesses established relationships with mid-level and senior strategy and buying teams. Candidate should possess a proven track-record in developing and closing deals across multiple verticals and the ability to work in a flat organization and thrive in a highly collaborative team-based environment. Experience selling Mobile In-App is a plus.
Title: Sales Account Executive
Location: New York, NY
- Responsible for cultivating and developing high-level client relationships and serves as a trusted consultant to senior marketers and agency partners within the New York region – selling Direct IO and Private Programmatic advertising partnerships.
- Serve as an industry expert in Mobile advertising; attending industry events and conferences to network and grow industry knowledge.
- Be an active presence in the marketplace, including high volume of in-person presentations and meetings weekly. Further developing existing relationships while fostering new ones.
- Remain current on industry trends including rates, ad products, success metrics and 3rd party authentication and will bring back product feedback to internal teams – consistently driving innovation for Zynga’s Direct IO and Programmatic offerings.
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of Zynga’s Ad Product Suite and consultatively communicate our value proposition effectively with brands – mapping our solutions to client’s objectives.
- Partner with Ad Solutions team to create targeted sales presentations using market trends, client research and industry specific intelligence.
- Source and drive the RFP process; defining Direct IO and Programmatic strategies based on deep client knowledge and data driven insights. Execute and deliver high quality answers.
- Strong quantitative aptitude with the ability to analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service – overseeing both new and existing client campaigns, surpassing client performance expectations.
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals; effectively manage to an individual quarterly sales goal.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of advertising sales experience, Direct IO and Programmatic experience highly preferred.
- 2+ years of Mobile Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate complex technical features in simple terms.
- Strong knowledge of and established relationships within the New York Territory.
- Proven success in structuring and closing highly complex six to seven figure advertising deals.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of mobile gaming.
- Driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- BA/BS degree; strong academic record is preferred.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Sales & Business Development
Careers location: New York, NY
Careers Type: Full-Time