AVAILABLE POSITIONS Ad Operations Manager
At Zynga, you will find exceedingly intelligent, innovative people who are passionate about taking on new challenges. Whether you are a developer, designer, or customer service manager, there’s opportunity here for you to excel.
The Team: You will be part of our world class team managing and growing Zynga’s in-game advertising business to new heights! We are experienced in mobile and online advertising within gaming and incredibly passionate about winning and innovating in this high growth area. Nobody is afraid to get their hands dirty and help out! We believe in building great internal and external relationships, working hard, inspiring others, being the industry thought-leaders and not forgetting to have fun!
The Role: Responsible for driving advertising revenues across platforms through supporting revenue optimization efforts and working with our network partners. You will be a key part of the team, driving business success through managing demand and identifying opportunities for growth and to drive efficiencies.
- Partner with Zynga’s top tier game studios as lead POC for driving ad revenue and monitoring ad health metrics
- Manage relationships with 3rd party ad networks to ensure revenue is optimized and integrations are healthy
- Identify revenue growth opportunities by solidifying deals with our 3rd party ad networks
- Manage an associate Manager and outsourced trafficking tem that will report to you and lead conversations surround process efficiencies
- Assist in trafficking ads across a variety of 3rd party ad networks and SSPs
- Troubleshoot ad revenue issues by corresponding with internal and external tech teams and account managers
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ work experience at a mobile ad network or gaming publisher company required
- 3+ years’ work experience in ad monetization or related field
- Strong familiarity with ad networks/DSPs/SSPs and Direct Sales campaign management
- Manager experience of at least 1 direct report
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is preferred
- Experience with pre/post waterfall optimizations and AB testing of product features
- Results oriented and proactive personality with ability to lead ad revenue initiatives
- Must be organized and detail oriented with great attention to accuracy
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are necessary for cross-team collaboration
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Publishing
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time