AVAILABLE POSITIONS Accounts Payable Specialist
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to assist in facilitating the payment cycle. This position is responsible for duties through the payables lifecycle from invoice to payment processing.
- Review and process supplier invoices using Oracle Payables
- Review and process employee expense reports using Oracle iExpense
- Review vendor statements and work with vendor to resolve any payment issues
- Analyze invoice and payment discrepancies and work with business units to resolve issues
- Review and audit employee expense reports
- Assist with administrative tasks for the department including record keeping and filing
- Assist with other Accounts Payable and/or Accounting Department tasks and special projects as needed.
- 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Payable in a high volume environment a plus.
- Extreme attention to details, well organized, with excellent skills in managing time and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, team-based environment and ability to learn/adapt quickly
- Desire to grow with company.
- Must be a fast learner, conscientious and reliable, with a professional attitude.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Oracle or comparable accounting system a plus.
- Strong MS Office skills (Microsoft Excel and Word).
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community we do not discriminate on the basis of race sex religion color national origin gender sexual orientation age marital status veteran status medical condition disability or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees and partners from all backgrounds.
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time