AVAILABLE POSITIONS Account Executive
Zynga is seeking a dynamic Account Executive for its Advertising Sales team. The ideal candidate will have experience in selling Mobile/Digital marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies; holds established relationships with brands and agencies; possesses a proven sales track record across multiple verticals. If you have had a strong record of success in mobile/digital media we would love to talk to you!
Zynga’s culture embodies the dynamics of a start-up, focusing on creativity and fun. We're a fast-paced technology company connecting millions of friends through games every day. At Zynga, you will find smart, creative people who are passionate about taking on new challenges.
- The Account Executive will be responsible for cultivating and developing client relationships. They serve as a trusted partner to senior marketers and agency partners within the NY region.
- Serve as an industry guide in mobile advertising; emphasis on video/display and engagement/sponsorship advertising. In-App, Private Programmatic, and Sponsorship Sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service by leveraging a highly consultative approach.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams (Sales Marketing, Programmatic, Account Management, Creative, Ad Tech) to drive revenue growth with new and existing customers.
- Build consultative sales presentations using market trends, client research, and industry-specific case studies.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow industry knowledge
- Strong quantitative aptitude with the ability to analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions.
- Instrumental in driving the RFP process; execute and deliver high-quality answers.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills; ability to pitch new business to clients and advertising agencies.
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals; effectively manage to an individual quarterly sales goal.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 + years of direct selling experience, with previous Agency/Sales Planning/Account Management experience a plus.
- Experience in the mobile games and in-app ecosystem is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in selling mobile/digital advertising.
- Proven success in structuring and closing highly complex six to seven-figure advertising deals.
- Deep knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online/mobile marketing tactics and strategies.
- Knowledge of 3rd party measurement and ad tech platforms such as DSPs and SSPs is essential.
- Candidates possess established relationships with top marketing decision makers at clients and agencies in the aligned region/territory.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate complex technical features in simple terms.
- Comfortable presenting key issues to senior management when appropriate, and the ability to be solutions-oriented.
- Ability to work in a flat organization; thrive in a highly collaborative team-based environment.
- Driven, self-motivated, and goal-oriented.
- BA/BS degree; a strong academic record is preferred.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canada)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Sales & Business Development
Careers location: New York, NY
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite
Select Your Country of Residence