AVAILABLE POSITIONS Account Executive
Zynga was founded in 2007 with the mission of connecting the world through games. Zynga changed the game forever with broadly popular games like FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Draw Something and Words with Friends, which are played by millions of players each and every day. Zynga has been named the #1 Mobile Game Company by Pocket Gamer for 2 years in a row, and we are currently the largest mobile game company in Market Share in the US. Every day we strive to create the best games for people everywhere, crafted by teams of passionate game gurus, visionary creatives and virtuoso engineers.
Zynga is seeking a dynamic Account Executive for its Advertising Sales team. The ideal candidate will have experience in selling Mobile/Digital marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies; holds established relationships with brands and agencies; possesses a proven sales track-record across multiple verticals. If you have had a strong record of success in mobile/digital media we would love to talk to you!
Zynga’s culture embodies the dynamics of a start-up, focusing on creativity and fun. We’re a fast-paced technology company connecting millions of friends through games every day. At Zynga, you will find smart, creative people who are passionate about taking on new challenges.
- The Account Executive will be responsible for cultivating and developing client relationships at a national and mid-market level. They serve as a trusted partner to senior marketers and agency partners within his/her aligned region.
- Serve as an industry expert in mobile advertising; emphasis on video/display advertising, Private Programmatic and Sponsorship Sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service by leveraging a highly consultative approach.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams (Programmatic, Account Management, Creative, Ad Tech) to drive revenue growth with new and existing national and mid-market customers.
- Partner with our Sales Marketing team to create consultative sales presentations using market trends, client research and industry specific case studies.
- Strong quantitative aptitude with the ability to analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions.
- Instrumental in driving the RFP process; execute and deliver high quality answers.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills; ability to pitch new business to clients and advertising agencies.
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals; effectively manage to an individual quarterly sales goal.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 + years of direct selling experience, with previous Agency/Sales Planning/Account Management experience a plus.
- Experience in the mobile games and in-app ecosystem is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in selling mobile/digital advertising to national and mid-market clients.
- Proven success in structuring and closing highly complex six to seven figure advertising deals.
- Deep knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online/mobile marketing tactics and strategy.
- Knowledge of 3rd party measurement and ad tech platforms such as DSPs and SSPs is essential.
- Candidate possess established relationships with top marketing decision makers at clients and agencies in the aligned region/territory.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate complex technical features in simple terms.
- Comfortable presenting key issues to senior management when appropriate, and the ability to be solutions-oriented.
- Ability to work in a flat organization; thrive in a highly collaborative team based environment.
- Driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- BA/BS degree; strong academic record is preferred.
What we offer you
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Sales & Business Development
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time