AVAILABLE POSITIONS 3D Content Integrator
Zynga is looking for a 3D Art Integrator to manage hundreds of top-quality 3D assets that will fill the vast world of a new and upcoming game.
• Review 3D assets in Maya and ensure they meet our high standard.
• Provide clear and constructive feedback where needed.
• Export 3D assets to Unity and manage multiple texture atlases using proprietary pipeline tools.
• Check assets in game for quality and consistency.
• Perform with minimal supervision to ensure assets are exported and integrated on schedule.
• Support art and external development in managing a large number of assets.
• Carry out low level modeling and texturing improvements when needed
• Communicate clearly and effectively with art leadership, design and other departments.
• Receive feedback and modify work based on direction.
• Bring an outstanding level of professionalism, self-motivation and positive attitude to the team.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years of relevant work experience.
• Experience working in Unity.
• A solid knowledge of Maya and Photoshop.
• Competent low-poly modeling and texture UV mapping.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• A team-player, willing to work within a team setting, under deadlines and within time constraints.
**Please include portfolio**
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Art & User Experience
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time