AVAILABLE POSITIONS 3D Artist, Marketing
The vision for our Global Marketing Creative Team at Zynga is informed by an aggressive pursuit of new and different ideas, rapid creative development, and efficient production. We develop creative executions across paid and owned channels that invite and encourage millions of players worldwide to take part in our games as well as keep players engaged, informed, and rewarded for their active participation. Our creative and production processes prioritize achieving both performance objectives and execution excellence while we all endeavor to foster a collaborative culture that embraces and drives creative trends in the mobile acquisition space.
A 3D Artist on this Marketing Creative team is a technically proficient and creatively inspired 3D generalist, able to create and render outstanding scenes for use in all manner of marketing executions – primarily for paid channel advertising (user acquisition) and iOS/Google Play app store assets.
Role and Responsibilities
- Contribute to an efficient pipeline of 3D content for use in UA advertising and app store assets, and well as social/community and LiveOps marketing executions
- Collaboration with Art leads, Art Directors, Motion Graphic Designers, and Graphic Designers to provide the most useful 3D rendered content for use in advertising and marketing executions
- 3D scene composition
- Character/object rigging and animation
- up-res/scaling of in-game models/texture/rigs/animations for marketing use
- identifying opportunities for production efficiencies, pipeline issues, and an ability to recommend and advocate for improvements when appropriate.
- Comfortable participating in reviews; able to respond to critical feedback in a professional manner, and to contribute constructive feedback to your peers.
Skills and Experience Required
- Expert proficiency with Maya, 3DS Max, (Z-brush an added bonus)
- Expert ability to Increase quality (polycount/textures) of existing 3D assets/models
- 5+ years of experience working as a 3D Artist in the mobile games industry
- Knowledgeable in hand-keyed and motion-captured animation
- Knowledgeable in-game engine (Unreal, Unity) interface and asset repos
- Strong understanding of core animation principles
- Ability to rig & animate models as well as create/compose environments
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Experience using JIRA as a task management/workflow tool
- Self-motivated and strong time-management skills.
- A passion for 3D art & animation, video games, and marketing/commercial art
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
Requisition ID: P208687
Select Your Country of Residence