AVAILABLE POSITIONS 2D Generalist-Games
Zynga is looking for an expert and talented generalist artist to join the team in Bangalore.
You will be responsible for creating 2D art, UI & Animations for ambitious games, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project. You will also be responsible for visualization, conceiving various assets and characters used throughout the game.
- Conceptualize and create final art assets of characters, environments and props based on Game Design and brainstorming sessions.
- Actively participate in the game creation process by interacting with the game designer and creative lead.
- Create cross-platform User interfaces.
- Effectively contributing to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints.
- Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads.
- Quick sketching ability
- Quick visualization ability from written descriptions or discussed ideas
- A solid background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration.
- Flexibility at exploring different art styles
- Good in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and similar softwares. Open to adapting to other softwares.
- Should have good knowledge of 2D animation.
- Good knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Good knowledge of lighting and color.
- Familiar with current gen graphics.
- Should hold a demo reel.
- Open-minded and outward-looking.
- A good understanding of Video Games
Preferred Skills (Good to have):
- 3D Studio Max or Maya proficiency is a plus
- Familiarity with Unity Game Engine
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Art
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time