Zynga San Diego is a fast growing studio located in sunny Southern California. We are looking for a best-in-class Technical Artist to join our team. This position will work with a team of talented developers to deliver world-class games in the mobile arcade genre. Are you ready to be a key contributor to Zynga’s Growth? Come and join us!
- Support various art team disciplines with tools and technical assistance.
- Writes software and scripts necessary for art implementation and optimization.
- Develops solutions to various production problems relating to the creation and implementation of art assets.
- Ability to create quick prototypes, After effects, premiere, flash, Unity.
- Creates new tools within the software packages used by the art team.
- Make sprites and other types of 2D art assets if required.
- Desktop support and troubleshooting for artists and game assets.
- Pipeline maintenance – manage artist toolset, exporter and tools updating.
- Understands animation timing and particle implementation.
You will need:
- Shipped/released at least three games
- Fluency in Unity, 3dsmax and Maya's tools and processes.
- Solid knowledge of Adobe application
- Basic scripting knowledge a must
- Awareness of object-oriented programming and design
- Experience designing and working with Art Pipelines and tool distribution to a team
- Ability to assess feature requests for compliance with art budgets and standards
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills between art and tech