Do you want to define what PLAY means on mobile? Zynga is looking for a Product Manager who can bring its games to the forefront of the industry: creating unforgettable social experiences, connecting hundreds of millions of people throughout the world and delighting its users through games.
Equipped with user data, the Product Manager will have the creative freedom to provide experience, direction, and measureable performance to the game design process, creating high quality social games for millions. Put yourself to the test and come join us!
Zynga’s Product Manager will manage the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex products spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing, consulting on specs, managing design challenges and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale. In addition, the Product Manager will drive the overall research strategy, driving the usage of core innovative game technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis.
The Product Manager will manage a small team; effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals. Lastly, the Product Manager will effectively champion his/her product vision & strategy, manage/monitor product progression through completion of milestones and partner with product marketing for launch.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management in consumer mobile or game development is preferred but not required
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Experience with a mobile company managing dynamic applications and multivariate testing
- Ability to lead, motivate, and develop a small team – including those who do not directly report to you
- Exceptional data analysis and problem solving skills. SQL querying abilities is a strong plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Previous experience in working with and coordinating large-scale projects with central teams is a strong plus
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry and competitor trends
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- Past experience in managing teams is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree
- MBA preferred