Game Capture Artist
Game Capture Artist
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
We’re looking for a Game Capture Artist who will be responsible for capturing gameplay footage for weekly ads, trailers and stills. They will have a good eye for shot composition and will be as comfortable with a touch screen as they are with a game controller. An understanding of audio and video formats is essential, alongside strong attention to detail, workflow efficiency, and a tenacious attitude towards getting the perfect shots. The artist will strive to optimise the capture pipeline and will set the standard for video capture throughout the organisation.
What challenges await you?
- Capture gameplay and cinematic content (video and static) for use in weekly video/display ads, trailers and social media content
- Manage capture requests from teams across multiple projects and offer creative input where possible
- Organise and maintain a footage library for a global team
- Work to improve the capture process and provide a reliable source of high-quality content
What you will bring:
- Game development experience, mobile QA lead experience a huge plus
- Knowledge of Unity software
- Thorough understanding of industry standard video/image formats
- Understanding of and interest in best practices (color, composition) for the production of commercial art (motion/static)
- Experience with Adobe CC: Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder, Photoshop
- Some basic scripting knowledge would be beneficial (C#, Lua, Python)
What do we give you?
- Flexible working hours
- Zynga Stock
- A discretionary annual bonus
- A contributory pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership at Studio local gyms
- Free fruit & soft drinks
- 23 days discretionary holiday + 3 days extra over Christmas on top of standard public holidays
- The opportunity to join the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the Studio, every Friday