Zynga's Community team is the voice of the company or product externally and the voice of the customers internally. Our Community Managers serve as hubs, and their job is to personally connect with customers to humanize the company, increase user retention, build product loyalty, and provide feedback to internal departments (development, PR, marketing, customer service, game studios, to name a few). The candidate we are looking for will need to be a customer advocate with a passion for Zynga online gaming.
- Manage portfolio of assigned Zynga games.
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in customer requests & product performance. Be analytics-driven.
- Creatively and proactively engage customers through multiple contact methods.
- Transfer the information to the appropriate departments so that they can respond accordingly: bugs to quality assurance, new ideas to product development, messaging effectiveness to marketing, frequently asked questions as noted, and identifying user generated content
- Lead and own assigned community content: author posts, articles, videos etc.
- Situation/Audience Analysis & Presentation- deep dives into the metrics provided by the Community Analyst.
- Establish and report metrics on a regular basis, including recommendations and insights.
- Identify and engage advocates (successful bloggers, highly engaged players, etc.)
- Communicate issues, opportunities, and insights to the company to their manager and studio (during weekly meetings).
- Ability to coordinate/write specs, business cases and project scope.
- Events – Proposal/Business case setup and participation.
- Campaign management - Set strategy and delegate/coordinate.
- Represent and escalate the voice and needs of the Community and successfully address Community health within studio and partner teams and vendors.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that the company can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies.
- Participate in professional networking by following the prominent bloggers and online writers & attending events.
- Teamwork: actively contribute to and build the most resourceful, reputable Community team possible.
- Involvement in the definition of Community strategy and assigned game commitments
- 3+ years of experience in online community development, customer support or online marketing in a management role.
- Experience moderating forum discussions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in online gaming environment.
- Adaptability and the ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated and have strong organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.