Zynga is looking for an all-star Associate Producer to join their growing team! The Associate Producer will work with a specific studio to help build one of our games. We make social games that are free and accessible for everyone to play! Come join us ... we're having a ball!
- Able to multitask and coordinate several projects in various stages of production against a high level roadmap plan, allocate resources, prioritize/assign tasks, establish milestones, assess costs and risks, problem solve within given parameters of budget and scope
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, User Acquisitions and Creative team to meet marketing needs.
- Manage creative development processes including the creative team scheduling, meetings and product reviews.
- Organizes creative team and insures all creative milestones/goals are met.
- 3rd party liaison; plan and scope project needs with satellite studios, vendors, and independent contractors
- Passionately articulates goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment/culture.
- 3+ years experience managing internal development teams within the video game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Producers etc.)
- 2+ years experience as a Producer within the games industry, creating top quality games
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership