Zynga is looking for an experienced Art Producer to join the Poker team. This position is an opportunity to manage artists and UX designers on the #1 poker game of all time. Are you ready to be a key contributor to Zynga’s growth? Come and join us!
- Manage a team of Zynga’s top artists and experience designers
- Partner with the Art Director, UX Director and other creative leaders to ensure highest level of efficiency and predictability
- Collaborate closely with other discipline leaders to ensure all feature and schedule needs are addressed
- Write assignments and manage workflows for both internal and external resources
- Manage relationships with contract resources and oversee all aspects of outsourced art development
- Help create and manage style guidelines, visual design processes and workflow
- Review and write evaluations of design specs from an art production perspective
- Significant production experience with multiple shipped titles on mobile and premier game platforms
- Familiarity with art & UX tools used in game development (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Unity, Maya, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of art & UX processes, designs, guidelines, and specifications to feature documentation to provide direction in production.
- flows, wireframes, and visual mock ups for final UI designs
- Broad experience with production tools and practices, e.g., platform requirements, release management; mastery of JIRA or other top tier bug tracking tools
- Experience working closely with multiple disciplines to deliver high quality features.
- Excellent team-building and motivational skills, especially written and verbal communication