Architect - Integrations, Central Technology
Who we are:
As an Architect, Integrations), you will lead a portfolio of Live and 'In Development' games through integration with central technology. This is a highly visible role within the company, supporting the growth and retention of our most valued and highest profile Game Teams. You will build positive relationships to ensure that technical issues are handled quickly and appropriately. You will be challenged by complex problems and customer configuration questions daily. You will be the first responder for game-team customer onboarding, integration support, launch preparation, and post-launch ops support for all CT products and services. In addition, you will identify and lead specific technology improvements internally that will reduce friction when onboarding new tech and improve the overall game team experience with central technology.
You will work closely with internal CT teams and will actively contribute to the ongoing success of our products. You bring a consistent track record of analytical problem-solving and the ability to absorb technical concepts and communicate them to technical and non-technical audiences alike.
You will work with the teams to help pinpoint, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues experienced by our Game Team Customers. If you are a creative thinker who thrives in a dynamic environment, you will fit well here!
What you’ll do:
* Diagnose, reproduce, and resolve technical issues brought up by customers and drive issues to resolutions either on-the-spot or in collaboration with internal CT teams.
* Build methodologies and improve the CT integration process, making deployment and optimization recommendations for customers and partners.
* Improve internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by proactively finding opportunities to optimize existing or new processes, tools and technology.
* Actively participate in architecture reviews and design for new technology. Bring game team and integration perspective to light early and ensure taken into account during the ideation and concept phases.
* Collaborate with team leaders and cross-functional leaders to determine objectives and approaches to address issues efficiently and effectively.
* Act as a customer evangelist, drive issues through the ticketing process in order to achieve timely, impactful resolution to issues surrounding the integration and operation of CT products in games.
Who you are:
* Hands on developer looking to grow as a leader
* Have experience/understanding of development platforms used by games today – Unity, Native-iOS, Native-Android, etc
* Full-stack/generalist or have the skills necessary to diagnose issues at any level – client, network, or server
* An understanding of REST APIs, HTTP, and networking concepts
* Experienced in troubleshooting technical issues for external clients
* You have solid project management skills and attention to detail
* A sound in decision-maker with excellent critical thinking skills
* Excellent communicator across written, verbal, and chat mediums